Wednesday, November 14, 2012

our blessfull anniversary ❤❤

ALHAMDULILAH.. our praise to ALLAH...

we felt so blessed coz we have each other and with ALLAH wills we wish to have each other forever for better or worst... till JANNAH... IN SHAA ALLAH    

we had our anniversary dinner at Marriot Putrajaya in conjunction with our 6th anniversary... we went there a day before which is saturday night... saje je.. a day earlier coz we wanted to just stay at home on sunday... :)

what can i say... Marriot Putrajaya dinner buffet is awesome.. thumbs up!!


there are variety of food and you will definitely enjoy every bite... pastu, tak ramai sangat kat sini, maklum laa... jauh sikit dari kl, if let say compare makan kat Concorde KL, kat situ crowded sikit coz the restaurant dekat sangat ngan entrance and main lobby... but kat Marriot Putrajaya restaurant a bit private.. jauh dari entrance and tempat pun luas... just enjoy the food..











pasta section... just love it... semua pasta ada.. then you can either carbonara, chicken or beef..





the best part is salmon!!! ummppphhhhh.... sedap to the max okay!! love it.... hehehe








and the dessert... it's like heaven tau!! dessert kaunter memang terbaik laaaaa..... the kaunter is like an island... semua ada... sorry, i'm not a good photographer... and i just use my iphone... so mayb all the pictures cant' describe well... please blame my lazynessss and my lack of interest on photography... hehehe...











siap ada lollipop! just remind me how excited my niece and nephew masa we brought them to have a dinner here... and my mom pon cam very enjoy... hehehe... abis semua dessert diaorg cuba... makan marshmallow puas2.. hehehehe... wish we could bring them again next time... :)











it's us... after 6 years of marriage... love you dar till the max!!








and the best part of the night..... we got a suprise from the hotel management!!!! walllaaaaaaa.... hehehe... and actually it was planned by my dar.... ouchhhhh.... notty you... but anyway, thanks dear,,, u really make may day and night.... cinta dar ketat2!!    


they sang 'endless love' our favorite song...


got a bouquet, complimentary cake.... and the best part... Habib Jewel's paperbag.... :D

okay2... i just exaggerate... hahaha...  bab habib jewel paper bag tu mmg dah tahu earlier la kan... cause he always want me to have my thing according to my taste with his approval, of course... and it's a wise investment for sure... :)




tapi sangat membahagiakan sebab it's still a suprise!!!



tengok laaaa.... betapa lebar nyee senyuman.... hahahaha..





dar... i thank you for everything... you are my boyfriend, my bestfriend, my bedfriend, my love and husband and my imam.... i love you eternally till jannah..   




i love you dar... and... for record, dar takde hadiah this year... huhuhu... dar kata, nanti if dia nak apa2 he will let me know.... aiyooooo... scary wooooo.... hehehe

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment