Friday, February 4, 2011

an introduction..

i'm an accounting graduate from one of local university... proudly to say UiTM..

start pursuing or in actual word, struggling for my master since 2007...

dah settle/complete all papers (yg semuanye susah nak mampos!) except for my dissertation...

aduhhhh.... dah lama tu... suppose dah grad last year but due to:

  • my work pressure - keje ofis byk giler (excuse), 
  • dissertation susah tu (another excuses)
  • travel - 2010 g keje as a komuter user, so tahu2 je la kan... (and another excuses)
  • hard to get related articles (excuses continues) 
  • hypothesis memeningkan (another excuses)
  • last but not least MALAS yg sebenarnye! hahahaha....
so for 2011, kena GRAD ..... 
so my journey to complete dissertation continues..........
DOAKAN BIE ye DAR...

I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment