Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THANK YOU HUBBY

holllaaa....

my master journey continuesss....

ALHAMDULILAH my praise to ALLAH for awarding me the BEST husband in the entire world!!! of course la.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ LOL

i'm saying this coz... he's very supportive, he always trying to give me the BEST... 
he loves me of chosss ;p

apart of that, he....

give me time to take my study break without trying to paksa2 la kan... eventhough duit dah byk habis... (i'm taking a break for ONE year!!!) ohhh my goodnesss.... teruks gilerss.... punya lah mls... sesuka hati jer cuti!!


♥ stay up with me (walaupun dia sbrnye tgk bola or layan psp) every time i do my work... without knowing his wife sebenarnye tgh online searching for new handbag! hehehe.... he thought i'm looking for articles!! teruknye aku... sorry dar, i love you... 

 

♥  always remind me to read articles... come out with my hypothesis, my write up... bla..bla..bla... "bie... buat thesis tu bie.... takkan nak waste cam tu jerrr...."

♥ he paid all my study BILLS!! big thank dar... and i just found out the total bills are RM19,366.00!!!! gilerrr, ni bru buat kat m'sia.. klu kat uk ker, us ker, nz ker, australia ker.... tak tahu la... tapi klu papua new guinea murah kot! hhahhaa.... boleh?


AND

 


♥ the best part is, he bought me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TARAAAA........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





 HP Mini

:D

♥ terima kasih dar 



so.... no more excuses!!!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment