Thursday, September 22, 2011

birthday without mr hubby??!

waaaaaaaa...........

tomorrow will be my birthday.. but i'm all alone.. waaaaaaaa.....
knp dar kene outstation?!!!

waaaaaaaa..........

but... huhuhu... it's ok... huhuhu..

coz dar will coming home tomorrow and we still can celebrate!!! yeaaaaaa.....

whatever it is... i'm so thankful being given such opportunity untuk terus bernafas di bumi ALLAH.... alhamdulilah, my praise to ALLAH... given me the: ~opportunity to loved and be loved and surrounded with beautiful peoples that i loved..
~opportunity to serve as khalifah in this world... will try and always tried to be a better muslim...
~good wealth and health... i'm might not as rich as the king.. but alhamdulilah.. still can eat my fav food and buy my fav stuff *even, still byk stuff which i can't afford... LOL*

and


~Thank you ALLAH for the greatest gift ever:

my lovely DAR
the one who i loved and adore most!!! who knows and loved me inside out.. who always be with me whenever i needed... who always lent me his shoulder for me to cry on... who're never lack off advises and ideas to cheer me up and makes me laugh... who always lent me his ears to listen to all my celoteh and crap.. who always and without failed lent me his both arms to hold and hug me tightly... *which i need most!* dan penting sekali always generous with love, kasih, sayang, time, food.... money.... hehehe



sayang... i love you and will always love you eternally... promise... insyallah...

AMIN....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUZIE,SORI LMBT WISH COZ KITAORG DEMAM TERUK,NOW DAH OK ALHAMDULILLAH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq for the thought... :)
    ala siannye... take care.. jangan lupa makan ubat..

    ReplyDelete